Before working with Brad Jensen I was constantly frustrated. I thought I’d never get to my ideal weight. Then Brad offered me a new way and everything changed. I wanted to share all of that goodness with you, so I asked him to team up with me for this 2-day live event.
Macros and Mindset
October 20-21, 2021
The Clayton House, Scottsdale, AZ
or attend via Live Stream
9:00 – 5:00 each day
Cost: $500 per person
Recordings provided for 90 days after the event (for both options).
- Why macronutrients matter so much
- How to make tracking fun and easy
- What to do when you get off track
- How to be consistent
- How to love yourself the entire way
- How to make peace with the scale
- What to do when you plateau
- Why we overeat and how to stop
- How to love your body no matter what
- Food plan exceptions
- Handling social pressure to overeat
- Reprogramming your cravings
If you’re thinking you’ve tried everything, I promise you haven’t.
If you’re thinking you’ll never be able to achieve your goals for your health, I promise that doesn’t have to be true either.
But in case you haven’t noticed, a lot of what we’ve learned in the past doesn’t work. For example, labeling foods “good” or “bad.” Feeling guilty when you eat off plan. Hating your body. Shaming yourself.
None of this is useful and there is an easier and better way.
Come spend two days with us and let’s end the battle with food and your body.
Isn’t it about time?
- Day 1: Learn about macronutrients and other key tools to achieve your goals (including coaching) with Brad Jensen
- Day 2: Learn how self coaching can reduce urges to overeat and help you stay on track (including coaching) with Jody Moore
- Get all your questions answered and head home with a custom plan to follow to ensure you keep up the work and transform your body and your mind
- Watch the replays for up to 90 days afterwards (provided for both live and live stream attendees).
Brad and Jody have never done an event together before and it may never happen again.
This is meant to be a stand alone offer so they’re bringing their best tools and their best coaching.
We’re going deep on all things health and fitness.
We’ll coach anyone who wants help navigating this emotional terrain.
If you’re considering joining us, don’t delay as space is limited.