There are certain things in life that many of us think we have to be mad or angry in order to do. It might be getting riled up and getting the adrenaline firing before going to war, and this is common in sports situations too, or even in disciplining your child. There are a handful of situations where getting angry seems like the normal, natural thing to do, but today, I’m showing you how anger might not be necessary for you to be effective and productive.
This episode isn’t to say that there is no place for anger and that you should feel bad if you get mad in certain situations. That said, I love knowing that there are other options and that harnessing other emotions might just make you more effective in these situations. We turn so many things in life into a battle that doesn’t need to be that way. Nobody has to win or lose, and you can always choose to be in peace, calm, and love instead.
Join me on the podcast this week as I walk you through 10 examples where anger is not required, and how choosing other emotions can make the experience so much more pleasant. Getting mad isn’t wrong, but it’s also not required, so why not try something else on?
Don’t forget to grab the Podcast Roadmap if you haven’t already! It will walk you through the episodes that will get you up to speed on everything that I teach here.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why anger is not required.
- What anger feels like in our body.
- How anger has a place in helping us be effective.
- Why you don’t have to beat yourself up or feel bad for getting angry.
- 10 examples of situations where anger is not required.
- How harnessing peace and love may make you more effective.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!