You’re a certified coach and you can’t wait to help people. But there’s just one problem. You don’t have the number of clients you want or need to really refine your coaching.
You know the model but you know there is a more experienced and more advanced way to coach that you want to master. Or you simply want to coach your face-off because you know that’s how you’ll get better and build your confidence.
You also want to know how to bring a faith based approach to your work as you’ve seen Jody and others do.
The coaches who have gone through this program have, in 3-months, taken their coaching to a level that took me 3-years to achieve.
Buckle your seatbelt.
- God and the Model
- Ending Client Tug of War
- The Coaching Continuum
- Spiritual Maturity
- Present Desire vs. Future Desire
- Leading vs. Having an Agenda
- Interrupting Mirroring
- Culture vs. Doctrine
- Layering Emotions
- Models on Models
- When to Coach on the A Line
This is for any coach who is certified through The Life Coach School (and in active status) who wants to become a more confident and more effective coach.
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It is a Christian based religion with Christian values. If you are a coach who is a member of my church, you will love this program. But if you are a member of a different faith or you simply value a spiritual approach to coaching but do not identify with any particular faith, every tool I teach will be adaptable and we will discuss the application of it in any setting.
Note: If you are not certified through The Life Coach School, you are not eligible for this program at this time. Please visit thelifecoachschool.com to learn more about becoming certified there.
- Receive 10 of Jody's clients to coach every week (if you want that many) May through August
- Attend the 2 day in person training (hotel paid for by us)
- Attend 2 90-min zoom classes with Jody each month (replays provided)
- Get specific, written feedback from advanced coaches (on a total of 8 of your coaching sessions)
- Get lifetime access to a monthly "hot seat" call for continued support after the 4 month course ends
- When registration opens, you will need to fill out a brief registration page and submit a $500 deposit. If you are admitted to the program that deposit is non-refundable. If we are unable to offer you a seat for any reason, we will fully refund it.
- Once accepted (you’ll hear back from us via email within 1 week), you will have the option to make 6 monthly pmts of $2100 or 1 pmt of 12K. Your first payment will be due within 48 hours of your acceptance in order to hold your spot and we will apply the $500 application fee to this first payment.
- This program sells out fast. I mean within the first hour fast…so set your alarm for when we announce our next enrollment window.
- If you have additional questions we’re happy to help: [email protected]