If you’re a regular listener, you’ll know that what’s happening outside of you isn’t the reason for your experience here on Earth. However, we all have blind spots, those areas where life takes us by surprise, and we can find that we struggle to believe that our thoughts about our circumstances are optional.
I’ve been playing with and refining the concept of emotional reality for a while now, and I think I’ve got it to a place where I’m ready to share it with you all over here on the podcast. This idea of emotional reality provides an insight into how we create our own emotional experience during our time here on the planet, and crucially, how we can improve it.
Join me this week to discover what’s going on for you if you’re not experiencing the ideal sustainable living state of 50% positive emotion and 50% negative, and how paying attention to your emotional reality will allow you to readdress the balance when you find yourself drifting away from this 50-50.
Join me for the next Ask Jody Anything coaching call!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- How we have all constructed our own emotional reality throughout our lives.
- Why we feel off-balance if our emotional reality isn’t reflected in our circumstances.
- What contributes to your emotional reality.
- Why changing our circumstances around an area of dissatisfaction will only ever serve to highlight a different area we aren’t happy with.
- How to address the imbalances in your emotional reality.
- Why working on your emotional reality is a lifelong journey, and why that’s okay.
Mentioned on the Show:
- Join me for the next Ask Jody Anything coaching call!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!