I’m not typically an overly emotional person, so on today’s episode, I want you to stay with me if you’re not into discussing emotions because I know I wasn’t a fan for the longest time. Regardless of your own sensitivity to your emotions, emotions are everything. The more I understand my emotions, the more amazing my life becomes, and this is because they are the fuel that drives every single thing that we do.
As humans, our brains and bodies like to stay on the same track they’re already on. We don’t tend to like changes to our physical, emotional, or mental state, and this is what I’m discussing on the podcast today. Emotional switches often occur unexpectedly, and they can go both ways: positive to negative, or negative to positive. Understanding this and being willing to play with emotions in this way is going to help you expand the experiences of your life.
Listen in this week as I show you what emotional switches are and why they’re so powerful. The power of this concept is what creates our human experience, and I’m also taking it up a level this week by showing you how you can invoke different emotions without changing the thoughts you think.
Don’t forget to grab the Podcast Roadmap if you haven’t already! It will walk you through the episodes that will get you up to speed on everything that I teach here.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why, as humans, we prefer not to experience changes in our physical, emotional, and mental state.
- What an emotional switch means.
- Why understanding our emotions better gives us more leverage over what we create.
- The power of an emotional switch.
- How you can keep the same thoughts and generate a different emotion around it.
- Why we like surprises.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- The Imagineering Story
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!