I have something to tell you all. I am a huge believer in evolution. Now, I know what you’re thinking – “Jody, aren’t you a member of the LDS church? Don’t you believe in Creationism?” And the answer to that is yes, but I’m not talking about Darwin’s Theory of Evolution. I am, however, a big believer in the word evolution and what it means to me.
We can see throughout history how we have evolved as a species, even as recently as the end of segregation. I truly believe that we, the human race, come together and make positive changes for the greater good. We also evolve on a personal level to make our lives better: that’s the evolution I’m talking about and the evolution I believe in devoutly.
Tune in this week to discover why I think we have a natural propensity to pull together, join forces, and make changes that help us move forward, personally and as a society. I’m sharing how you can intentionally evolve yourself to get what you want out of this life and be at ease with the discomfort of growth.
As well as ASK JODY ANYTHING, I’m hosting a couple of webinars over the next few weeks around dealing with anxiety and how to deal with loved ones questioning or leaving the church. Click here to find out more.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- What the word evolution means to me personally.
- Why I believe we have an innate desire as humans to connect and grow.
- Where we see evolution in recent history.
- How society has joined together and evolved over a relatively short period of time in dramatic ways.
- The ways in which you are evolving every day.
- Why it is necessary for us to change and evolve as we move through life.
- How to take control of your future and intentionally evolve into who you want to be.
Mentioned on the Show:
- Come hang out with me in Utah at Better Than Happy Live! I’ll be there in September to spend a whole day with you, give you a taste of coaching, and record a live podcast all about how to create a deliberate future.
- Be Bold
- Join me for the next Ask Jody Anything coaching call!
- Rob Bell: Everything is Spiritual 2016 Tour
- Brooke Castillo
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!