I always put a lot of care and thought into this podcast, but I’ve had to step extra carefully this week because everyone’s in a fragile place right now. I want to be honest and genuine with you, so getting this episode just right has been a little bit tricky. With the situation we’re going through, the usefulness of what you’re putting into your brain in the form of entertainment and information is incredibly important right now.
Our thoughts matter. And right now, controlling our thinking is pretty exhausting. So, what I want to focus on today is how we can allow the brain to run on default without it causing problems in our lives. And in order to minimize the amount of brain management necessary to have a positive output, we have to pay attention to what we’re inputting.
Tune in this week to discover how our brains process the world around us, how it influences our thoughts and beliefs about things that are outside of our control, and how you can make sure that the things you choose to mentally consume are helpful. Life gives us lots of input, but we get to choose how it affects our output.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- How to ensure your brain input is going to result in positive output that serves you.
- Why the quality of your brain input will show in your brain’s output.
- Where our most subconscious thoughts come from.
- How the current pandemic is currently changing the world’s collective mindset.
- Where to look for some positivity to balance out the inevitable negative thoughts that arise during difficult times.
- How to be mindful of the kind of music, news, and social media you are consuming, and why they might be freaking you out more than is necessary.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!