Lately, over here at Jody Moore Coaching, we have been mapping out what our 2020 will look like. Undertaking this process really got me soul searching about what it is I offer my clients and the standards I hold myself to within this business, and my values are a huge part of that.
Now, I found identifying my values to be an interesting process, and it wasn’t easy. However, getting clarity on what the values of this company are really is helping us create the environment we want for our staff, but most importantly, our clients.
Join me on the podcast this week as I share how I was able to identify my values and implement them in every aspect of my business, hoping to impart the same values, ultimately, onto my clients. This episode will hopefully give you an insight into what your values are and how you can align with them in everything you do, whether it’s in a business, your family, or just how you want to approach every day.
As well as ASK JODY ANYTHING, I’m hosting a couple of webinars over the next few weeks around dealing with anxiety and how to deal with loved ones questioning or leaving the church. Click here to find out more.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- What I mean by values when it comes to coaching.
- How I identified my values for my coaching business.
- Why having a set of consistent values is so important.
- How I choose to view each and every day and how I make sure it aligns with my values.
- The three values that I uphold in my company, for my staff, and for my clients.
Mentioned on the Show:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!