As I’m sure you’re aware, today is Valentine’s Day. And what better topic to discuss today than love? Love is simply the best emotion we have at our disposal as human beings. It feels wonderful to experience for ourselves, it shows others the best side of us, and it’s worth working hard to spend as much time as possible there.
Now, I truly believe that we are capable of choosing to experience any given emotion at any time. We all know how difficult it can be to think positive thoughts during testing circumstances, but I want to show you today how you can choose to experience love even when you think it’s impossible.
Join me on the podcast this week to discover why we are so reluctant to think positively in testing circumstances, and how our brain only stands in our way on this. Love is such an incredible feeling, we owe it to ourselves to experience it as often as we possibly can, and I want to explain why choosing love, even if it all ends in tears, is never a mistake.
Join me for the next Ask Jody Anything coaching call!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why we are capable of experiencing the emotion of love any time we want.
- What love feels like and what makes it such a special emotion.
- Why the object of your love is completely irrelevant.
- How our brain resists our wanting to experience positive emotion during perceived negative circumstances.
- Why we have to be able to love ourselves before we can sustain love for others.
- The emotions that we sometimes think are love but are not a true sense of love.
- Why feeling love for somebody else, even if they break your heart, is never a mistake.
Mentioned on the Show:
- Join me for the next Ask Jody Anything coaching call!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!