A lot of people misinterpret what I’m teaching over here on the podcast and in my coaching programs. They seem to think that I’m saying that we should never feel scared, angry, or upset and that we should be able to just switch these emotions off. So, I want to clear that up a little for you all today, because that’s not what this work is about.
Now, your thoughts create your feelings, and I believe that you can choose your thoughts. However, the goal here is not to become some kind of perfect robot who doesn’t have troublesome thoughts. Even if it were possible, the world would be an incredibly dull place if nobody had any thoughts about anything. What we really want to be is perfectly imperfect humans.
Tune in this week to discover why I believe it’s so important that we open ourselves up to the imperfection of the full human experience, and how you can have the experience that you want to have during your time here on Earth without feeling any pressure to be a perfect robot.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- What the goal of the work that I teach actually is.
- Why we wouldn’t want to become perfect robots, even if it were possible.
- What life would look like if we were happy and felt good all the time.
- Why not even God wants you to be 100% perfect during your time here on Earth.
- How we can start working towards being perfectly imperfect humans right now.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!