I want to talk to you guys about the phases that we inevitably go through as we start working on our thoughts and managing our minds, either through self-coaching from what you hear on the podcast, or coaching with a real live life coach. I call these the stages of awakening.
Now, just because there are three stages of this work in terms of our self-realization, that does not mean you will necessarily go through them in any particular order. I want to give you a bird’s eye view today of what this journey looks like, so you can keep a check on yourself and move through this work in a way that serves you.
Join me this week and discover the three stages of awakening. I’m going to discuss the benefits of having a coach, and what kind of improvements you can expect to see in your life if you take this work and really run with it. Life was never meant to be 100% roses and easy sailing, but applying thought work in your life can make the less-than-perfect stuff become genuinely useful.
As well as ASK JODY ANYTHING, I’m hosting a couple of webinars over the next few weeks around dealing with anxiety and how to deal with loved ones questioning or leaving the church. Click here to find out more.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- The 3 stages of awakening that you will go through when doing the work I teach.
- Why, even though your problems seem small in the grand scheme of things, there is no good reason not to address them.
- How awareness of what you’re creating and putting out into the world gives you the leverage to alter your experiences in the future.
- Why this work goes way beyond just understanding the self-coaching model intellectually.
- How you can expect your relationships and results to improve the further along you take this work.
- What we can learn from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ about how he exhibited a managed mind throughout his time on Earth.
- How to know whether a particular coach is a good fit for you.
Mentioned on the Show:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!