I recently had the opportunity to teach at Master Coach Training for Brooke Castillo in the Cayman Islands. Now, that was an honor. Brooke has taught me so much over the last few years, but the one thing that I hold above all of her other lessons is the example she has been of what’s possible when it comes to money.
It’s not just that she’s made a lot of money. Sure, that’s fun to watch. But what really has made the difference in my life is her willingness to talk about money. I don’t mean talking money in a vague way. In fact, the way she talks about money would have made me pretty uncomfortable before I met her.
I don’t mean you have to go around bragging about how much money you have. But I want you to understand why it’s worth questioning the belief that money is some sort of a taboo subject. So, join me this week to discover the other side of this discussion and how talking about money more openly could actually be an opportunity for growth.
Join me for the next Ask Jody Anything coaching call!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- How a lot of us have been brought up to think about talking about money.
- Why we should question our beliefs around money and talking about money.
- How being open to talking about money can create an opportunity for growth.
- What thoughts contribute to a scarcity mindset around money.
- Why the money that people are willing to pay you is an unarguable indicator of the value you bring to the world.
- The ways my life has changed since I started working on my money mindset.
Mentioned on the Show:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!