I am so excited to share my sister, Natalie Clay, with you on the podcast today! Natalie is my younger sister and she is also a Certified Life Coach, primarily working with people who want to improve their marriages. Natalie and I are very close, and we’ve both been coaching for a long time, so we’ve got a lot of experience between the two of us and we love talking about this stuff.
Today, we are both so excited to talk to you about the three stages of changing your brain. As we grow up, our brains develop and these changes go mostly unnoticed. But we get to a point in our lives where there are intentional changes we want to make to create new habits or behaviors, and this is where coaching comes in.
Join us this week as Natalie and I breakdown the three stages of changing your brain and how this process is really all about harnessing a deeper level of awareness. We’re outlining how each stage plays out, some of our personal favorite tips and tricks that we use to navigate our own brains, and we’ll also be laying out a few examples to illustrate the nuances of this process.
For all the coaches out there, I have an amazing opportunity in the works. We all know that confident coaches are the best coaches, so I am creating a program that is designed to increase your coaching skills, and your confidence in your coaching ability. If you’re a certified coach, click here to get on the waitlist for more details.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- The 3 stages of changing your brain intentionally.
- When and why you might want to intentionally change your brain.
- Why we both love the process of coaching.
- The power of digging into specific circumstances and looking at what you create for yourself.
- How stage two of this process often brings up a lot of self-judgment.
- Why 80% of the work to change your brain is a deep level of awareness.
- A shortcut I like to use to shift my thoughts as I notice them come up.
- Why you have to be willing to be the watcher of your brain.
Mentioned on the Show:
- Natalie Clay: Website | Facebook | Instagram
- Couples Coaching with Natalie Clay
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!