I don’t bring guests on the show often and I’m quite particular about who I ask, so I am very excited and honored to have Brad Jensen of Key Nutrition on to share his story today. I became a huge fan of his work over the past couple of months, and we share a lot of the same philosophies and values, so I’m really excited for you to hear his amazing, inspiring message of recovery from addiction.
Brad is a nutrition and fitness coach who helps his clients with accountability and the application of changes, and he teaches people how to eat for sustainability and practicality. We aren’t going to focus on nutrition too much today, but if you’re like me, forming a good relationship with food and my body is definitely a journey, so I’m sure you’ll appreciate this conversation.
Listen in this week as Brad shares his experience of addiction and why he doesn’t regret that time of his life. We dive into his recovery and the way it has affected not only his life, but his family and loved ones too. Brad is also sharing some wisdom on how there isn’t one right way to go about nutrition and why food can be so emotional for us. If this is a topic that you want to learn more about, make sure to check out his podcast!
Don’t forget to grab the Podcast Roadmap if you haven’t already! It will walk you through the episodes that will get you up to speed on everything that I teach here.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Brad’s winding road of addiction and the tipping point that led him to seek treatment.
- Why Brad got interested in fitness and nutrition.
- How Brad turned his life around and if he regrets his experience of addiction.
- Why many of us are emotional about food.
- How there is no one right way to go about nutrition.
- Brad’s thoughts on the word ‘diet’ and why he uses it.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- Brad Jensen: Website | Instagram
- The Key Nutrition Podcast
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!