I’m always getting asked for advice from people who are considering becoming life coaches or are brand new life coaches. So, whether this applies to you, or you’re not a coach and don’t intend on becoming one, but you’re in a service-based business, I have a lot to say and I think you’ll find some gems in here that will change everything for you.
From where to get certified as a life coach to best practices for testing out your program, I’m covering it all, so strap yourselves in for a masterclass on everything you need to know to start your life coaching journey.
Tune in this week for a mix of coaching advice and business advice that will get you well on your way to becoming an amazing coach. I’m offering eight pieces of advice that will clarify what your journey as a new life coach can look like, and how to serve at your highest level.
I want to invite you to a brand new four-day coaching intensive workshop called The Art of Happiness. Enrollment opens Monday, September 5th 2022, and the workshop will be running from September 19th through the 22nd. It’s only $19, so click here to sign up and I look forward to seeing you there!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- 8 pieces of advice for new life coaches.
- The power of being generous with your time, talent, and knowledge, and being willing to give it away for free.
- Why you have to simplify coaching tools more than you think you need to.
- How to test out the program you’ve created.
- The truth about how to get your confidence up in your coaching skills.
- Why being as obsessed about online business as you are with coaching is the magic combination you need.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- The Life Coach School
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.