I have a special treat for you all today. My guest this week is author, speaker and content creator Alison Faulkner, but I know her as The Alison Show. Seriously, even just going to lunch with her is like a show, which I love about her. She goes big in everything she does, and I just know you’re going to love this conversation.
Alison Faulkner believes in building what you feel called to build, being who you want to be, and feeling as awesome as you are. Her new book You’re Already Awesome is amazing and she’s here to talk about that. However, when she comes up in conversation, people always ask, “Where has she been, and is she okay?” She suddenly disappeared from the spotlight for a period of time last year, so she’s talking all about that as well.
Tune in this week to get some truly incredible knowledge and tools from Alison Faulkner. She’s talking us through her book, everything she learned through the process of writing it, and how you can start claiming your awesomeness, regardless of your own or other people’s thoughts about you.
If you’ve never been coached or even experienced someone else being coached, I invite you to come and experience it for yourself. I’m offering you a five-day coaching intensive for only $19, so you can try coaching for yourself without a big financial commitment. It’s running from November 14th through 18th 2022, and you can sign up by clicking here!
If you enjoy this podcast or even if you just find that it sort of piques your curiosity, or it makes you think, you’re going to love the book that I wrote. It’s called Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon in print or kindle version.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why the way other people feel about you means nothing about you.
- How you are definitely already awesome, even if you forget it sometimes.
- Why it’s perfectly normal to not see how awesome you are all the time.
- The shifts we need to make in order to feel as awesome we really are.
- How feeling her feelings helped Alison get through some of the darkest, hardest times in her mind.
- Your non-negotiable value as a human being and why you don’t have to earn or prove it.
- Why stepping into your awesomeness isn’t easy or comfortable, but it’s so worth it.
- How to accept other people’s thoughts about you, your thoughts about yourself, and choose where you want to focus.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Follow my brand new business Instagram account where I’ll be sharing my business tips for all you entrepreneurs!
- Alison Faulkner: Website | Instagram | Podcast
- You’re Already Awesome by Alison Faulkner
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Women Who Run with the Wolves by Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- Brené Brown
- Ep #156: Authenticity with Alison Faulkner
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.