No series of bonus business episodes would be complete without an episode about failure. Failure is the single biggest thing that is holding people back from starting their own business. And while there are tons of great resources out there about understanding failure and why it’s so important, this is still a problem, so we’re discussing it today.
I find our fear of failure really fascinating. The thing that holds us back from so many things that we want is the fear that we might not be able to do it… which makes no sense at all. And this happens in so many areas of our lives, not just business. So I’m unpacking it today and helping you understand failure on a deeper level.
Tune in this week for a discussion about failure. I’m sharing where so many people miss out because they are scared of failing, and how so many of the thoughts that contribute to our perception of failure aren’t even true. And when you can understand this, you’ll be able to see your business in a whole new way.
We are finally opening the doors to our much-awaited Business Minded coaching program. So, if you’re in Be Bold, there will be a live call for you guys on August 23rd at 11AM Pacific time with details of different options and how to apply. And if you’re not in Be Bold, be sure to get on my waitlist because there will be a live call for all of you August 24th at 9AM Pacific time. And you need to be sharp because we close for applications on August 31st and we won’t be opening up again for a whole year!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why the fear of failure is so fascinating to me.
- How the fear of failure runs in our minds and plays out in our lives.
- Why being scared of failure makes sense in some ways, but it makes no sense in a lot more ways.
- Where I see people believing their thoughts about failure without even questioning them.
- What you can do to start reframing failure as a concept entirely.
- How to start believing in yourself despite how scary failure seems right now.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Brooke White
- Brad Jensen
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!