If you have a business, you’re selling something. And sales is one of the areas that I know a lot of people are uncomfortable with. In fact, this is most entrepreneurs’ least favorite part of their business to begin with. They don’t want to come across as being desperate or salesy. But what if I told you that you could be amazing at selling without being salesy?
You don’t even have to be an entrepreneur to benefit from what I’m sharing today because every single one of us is in sales, all day, every day. As mothers, we sell our kids on behaving. We sell our friends on going to dinner at our favorite restaurants. Sometimes we’re trying to sell ourselves on something we think would be good for us. So, I’m willing to bet that you’re better at sales than you think.
Tune in this week as I highlight a pattern that I’ve seen in all different types of sales setting that will help you feel more comfortable with selling, no matter what type of business you’re running. I’m sharing the thoughts that make selling an uncomfortable experience for so many new entrepreneurs, and how to redirect your brain so you can sell from a place of offering value.
You don’t miss out on any of the exciting things I have coming that will help you achieve your business goals, so sign up for my Business Minded waitlist here!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- The thoughts I see people having around being “too salesy”.
- Why this thought doesn’t serve you as an entrepreneur.
- Where this thought about being salesy comes from and where it takes your focus away from the value you offer.
- Why money should never be the only motivator for starting your own business.
- How to think in a way that makes you see the value you offer and feel comfortable charging people for it.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!