I’ve decided to bring you a series of bonus podcast episodes designed to help you achieve your business goals. Whether you’re a photographer, hairdresser, network marketer, a coach, or any kind of entrepreneur whatsoever, I can’t wait to share the best tips and practices that will make your business a success.
In this first official episode of the Business Minded series, I’m directly addressing all of my Sisters. I find resources that speak directly to women entrepreneurs so powerful, and I’m taking it a step further in this episode and speak directly towards women who are members of the LDS Church, or any religion that values family and God because this is my area of expertise. So, if you have a business or are thinking about starting one, this episode is for you.
Tune in today as I offer you an insight into the work I’ve done on my own brain to get to the place I am today in terms of how I think about myself, my family, my religion, my business, and how they all fit together in my life. I’ve done this work with so many clients already, and I can’t wait to share it with all of you.
You don’t miss out on any of the exciting things I have coming that will help you achieve your business goals, so sign up for my Business Minded waitlist here!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why starting a business isn’t necessarily for everyone, and that’s totally okay.
- What I love about direct sales and network marketing for new entrepreneurs.
- How to know whether the entrepreneurial route is the right direction for you.
- Where women who are members of my faith generally have questions or concerns around starting a business.
- Why there is no right or wrong way for you to think about business, or anything else.
- How I think about my business today, in terms of my family, my spirituality, how I got my brain to that place, and how you can too.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- 309. Business Minded
- President Nelson: A Plea to My Sisters
- M. Russell Ballard: The Essential Role of Women
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!