We learned all about fun creation last week, and today, we’re digging into time creation. I have the perfect guest for this topic, and I’m so excited to introduce you to Tyson Bradley. We are such kindred spirits; I appreciate Tyson’s approach and strategies for time creation, and he’s also a member of the church. If you feel uninspired or challenged by the idea of creating more time in your life, this episode is for you.
Tyson describes himself as a time coach, and he helps life coaches and members of the church follow through on their calendar. There are plenty of apps and tools out there, but he believes the missing piece is having someone guide you through the mindset around time, and this is what he offers. Many of you have asked about the lack of men in the coaching world, and Tyson is sharing his thoughts on this too.
Listen in today as I quiz Tyson about creating time with your mind. He’s generously sharing some strategies that will help you map out your calendar, focus in on your tasks in a productive way, and he’s also giving us some insights into the type of thought patterns that waste our time and block us from creating time.
For all the coaches out there, I have an amazing opportunity in the works. We all know that confident coaches are the best coaches, so I am creating a program that is designed to increase your coaching skills, and your confidence in your coaching ability. If you’re a certified coach, click here to get on the waitlist for more details.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why I’m not a fan of the term “time management.”
- Tyson’s thoughts on the lack of males in the coaching world.
- What creating time with your mind means.
- The difference between perfectionism and striving for obedience and righteousness.
- How to be motivated to do the things we’re commanded to do.
- The thought process that wastes our time and blocks us from creating time.
- How to stop thinking about what you need to do in an unproductive way.
- Why planning your tasks in a vague way discourages you from doing it.
- Tyson’s recommendations for mapping out your calendar.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Tyson Bradley: Website | Facebook
- Begin with Yes by Paul S Boynton
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!