As you know, I love asking you guys for podcast suggestions and one that jumped out at me this week was somebody asking, “What is the difference between entitlement and abundance? And how do we live in abundance without our kids feeling entitled?” So, we’re covering both of those questions in today’s show.
So, what is abundance? How does abundance relate to entitlement, and is entitlement really all bad? I define abundance as the way that we feel when we believe in the plentifulness of the good things in life and the belief that you are prosperous. That maybe asks more questions than it answers right now, but don’t worry because I’m covering this one from all angles.
Tune in this week to discover the relationship between abundance and entitlement, why your life is more abundant than you give it credit for, and how to get into a more abundant headspace in your life. If you’re struggling with any discomfort when it comes to embracing abundance, this episode is for you.
I have the most perfect Christmas gift that you can give yourself or your loved ones! You can now get an annual membership pass to Be Bold as well a special booklet called I Could Be Right: Wisdom from Jody Moore that you can only get with the annual pass. It’s got tons of amazing sketches and captions that would be perfect on your coffee table or for your kids to pick up and learn something from! Click here to find out more.
As well as ASK JODY ANYTHING, I’m hosting a couple of webinars over the next few weeks around dealing with anxiety and how to deal with loved ones questioning or leaving the church. Click here to find out more.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- What an abundant mindset looks like and how to spot where yours might be lacking.
- Why I believe we are all entitled and worthy of everything we desire.
- What “The good things of life” are and how we define them.
- Why your life is probably way more abundant than you realize right now.
- How to look at what you do have in this life from the abundant perspective it deserves.
Mentioned on the Show:
- Join me for the next Ask Jody Anything coaching call!
- Blog by Glennon Doyle: Give Me Gratitude or Give Me Debt
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!