COVID is still around, and it’s not looking like we’re going to have a simple resolution to this pandemic any time soon. We’ve been social distancing for over four months now, and it’s not very fun anymore. It was never really fun, but I’m sensing a collective question of when it’s all going to be finally over.
There’s a lingering heaviness of there not being an end in sight, and everyone’s wondering how much longer we’re going to be in this situation. So, how can we create more fun amidst our current global situation? As humans, it is innate within us to have the desire to play and have fun; just look at the children in your life. But at some point in our lives, we start to take life and ourselves more seriously.
Join me on the podcast this week as I show you why fun is an experience we create for ourselves. Nothing that exists outside of us, whether it’s people, things, or events, can be fun or not fun in and of themselves. And so today, I’m sharing 6 things that you can try to make anything you’re doing more fun for yourself. We could all use a little more fun in our lives, so I hope these tips are helpful!
For all the coaches out there, I have an amazing opportunity in the works. We all know that confident coaches are the best coaches, so I am creating a program that is designed to increase your coaching skills, and your confidence in your coaching ability. If you’re a certified coach, click here to get on the waitlist for more details.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why anything that exists outside of us cannot be fun or not fun.
- 6 things you can try to make anything you’re doing more fun.
- What I think about for myself when I use the term “fun zone.”
- Why a task that is too challenging or too easy likely won’t be fun.
- The ideal ways to work in your fun zone.
- How bringing a sense of self-deprecation can remove the seriousness of getting to an end result.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Key Nutrition
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!