I have one of my most favorite colleagues on the show today, Krista St-Germain! Krista is a Master Certified Life Coach who specializes in working with widowed moms, and she came to this work because she experienced her own loss almost four years ago. She has a really interesting way of viewing things, and she makes her teachings so simple, logical, and linear, which is one of the reasons she’s a dear friend and one of the people I look most forward to speaking with.
Grief is a feeling that many of us who haven’t experienced loss can’t quite wrap our minds around, and Krista is here today to share her own experience and to highlight some key things to understand about it. Krista is sharing the story of her husband’s passing, and how it was an opportunity for her to reevaluate what she wanted to do with her life, and how she then found coaching.
Join us today as Krista graciously shares the story of her loss and some things that helped her the most during her grieving process. She’s sharing her personal experience of therapy and coaching, the power of allowing your negative feelings, and why grief is not something you have to solve or resist feeling to move on with your life.
For all the coaches out there, I have an amazing opportunity in the works. We all know that confident coaches are the best coaches, so I am creating a program that is designed to increase your coaching skills, and your confidence in your coaching ability. If you’re a certified coach, click here to get on the waitlist for more details.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Krista’s story of tragically losing her husband.
- What helped Krista the most during her grieving process.
- How Krista’s loss was a great impetus to reevaluate what she wanted to do with her life.
- Why we want to choose our responses to loss consciously and intentionally.
- How coaching helped Krista take charge of her life and create results on purpose.
- The difference between therapy and coaching for Krista.
- Why grief is not something you have to solve.
- The power of allowing your negative emotions.
- Krista’s take on buffering in the grieving process.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Krista St-Germain: Website | Instagram | Facebook
- The Widowed Mom Podcast
- Heather’s Camp
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!