I want to talk about the three things that I see people trying the most to maximize in their lives; money, time, and brainpower. These three resources are very different, but most people have differing opinions on which is the most important, which are finite, and which are easiest to maximize.
The most common belief seems to me to be that money is the most important. There isn’t much we can do without money, and you can even buy more time if you have enough money. Well, these statements are true, I don’t believe money to be the most valuable asset to work on maximizing.
Join me on the podcast this week and discover what I believe our most valuable resource is in this lifetime, and how you can maximize it to make every aspect of your life easier. This is not a linear theory and things might get a little complicated at times, but stick with me on this, because if you can apply what I’m talking about in your life, it will make every day easier and more fruitful.
If there is somebody in your life that you think would benefit from an annual membership for my private coaching program Be Bold, click here for more information on how you can give it as a gift this Christmas!
As well as ASK JODY ANYTHING, I’m hosting a couple of webinars over the next few weeks around dealing with anxiety and how to deal with loved ones questioning or leaving the church. Click here to find out more.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why money, time, and brainpower are our three resources most worth maximizing.
- How a lot of people conclude that money is the most important of these assets.
- Why I think money is actually the least valuable of these assets.
- The ways that we deplete these three resources without even really realizing it.
- How to focus on maximizing what I believe is the most important asset in your life.
Mentioned on the Show:
- Join me for the next Ask Jody Anything coaching call!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!