Although change is unavoidable, there is something about it that we fear. Unless it’s something we can look at and identify why it’s for the best, change usually makes us anywhere from a little bit nervous to completely terrified. We rarely think of change as being peaceful.
If this sounds familiar to you, you are not alone. The good news is, change is a vital part of growing and without it, we’d just be stuck in the same place, never leaving our comfort zone. The even better news is I have seven strategies for navigating change that will enable you to do so with just a little more peace and comfort in the process.
Join me on the podcast this week and discover how to navigate change with peace. Whether it’s moving to a new city, your kids going off to college, or even adjusting to life after the end of a relationship or the death of a loved one, this episode is for you.
As well as ASK JODY ANYTHING, I’m hosting a couple of webinars over the next few weeks around dealing with anxiety and how to deal with loved ones questioning or leaving the church. Click here to find out more.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why change can catch us completely off guard, even if we expect it.
- How our brain can be so efficient it actually trips us up.
- What you can do to put the changes in your life into perspective.
- How to reduce the decision fatigue that comes with being in new situations and changes to your environment.
- Why treating yourself with compassion when navigating change is the best way to help yourself adjust.
Mentioned on the Show:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!