Today’s topic is an incredibly important and highly underestimated part of personal development. The degree to which we need to own what’s true for us is so important because, once you truly know and embrace where you are right now and get curious about how to move forward, instead of judging where you are, tremendous progress is available to you.
Now, I can already hear you saying, “That’s good and all, but why do I need to make progress on my personal development? What does that even mean?” Well, if you feel overwhelmed, unhappy, or resentful, maybe you have challenges in your marriage, with your health, or even your kids, owning what’s true is going to be the answer to solving for any discomfort in your life.
Tune in this week to discover why everything changes when you start owning what’s true. I’m sharing why so many people try to ignore where they are right now, and how to instead start owning wherever you are right now so you can decide how to get to where you truly want to be.
I want to invite you to Wellness Week, a new 5-day workshop I’m going to be teaching very soon. This is a great way to get a better feel for how coaching can impact your life, and while I can’t promise to change your life in 5 days, you’ll be shocked at the change you can experience in this time. Best of all? It’s only $19! Click here to grab your spot now.
Click here to get on the waitlist for the next round of Business Minded starting in September!
If you enjoy this podcast, or even if it just piques your curiosity and makes you think, you’re going to love my book, Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon for Kindle, in print, and on Audible!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why understanding where you are right now is the most important step for moving forward.
- What personal development is and how it helps us deal with pain of all kinds in our lives.
- How so many people discount their own experience of pain and struggle because they think it means they’re ungrateful.
- What it means to own what’s true in your life, and why this acknowledgment is what makes change possible.
- Why owning where you are right now is about what you tell yourself, not what you tell others.
- How to see where you’re not taking ownership of your current results, and how to start owning the truth of wherever you are right now.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.