Money is a topic that I find so fascinating because of how emotional many of us are about it. We have so many thoughts about money that sound responsible and righteous, or at least reasonable, and we often talk about not judging others who seem to have less. But have you ever questioned the subconscious judgments you might have of rich people?
This week, I’m planting some questions in your head to give you the opportunity to become more aware of your current money beliefs, especially around what it means to be rich. I believe having more money only magnifies what you have to offer, but at the same time, uncovering my own money judgments is a work in progress. So if you’re fearful that it’ll make you greedy, selfish, or out of touch, know that you’re not alone.
Listen in today as I offer questions to ask yourself around rich people and having more money so you can determine if they’re serving you. You’ll hear why so many people have a fear of becoming rich, what actually makes someone rich, and what to do when you notice judgments coming up about rich people.
If you’ve never been coached or even experienced someone else being coached, I invite you to come and experience it for yourself. I’m offering you a five-day coaching intensive for only $19, so you can try coaching for yourself without a big financial commitment. It’s called Train Your Brain and it’s running from November 14th through 18th 2022, and you can sign up by clicking here!
If you enjoy this podcast or even if you just find that it sort of piques your curiosity, or it makes you think, you’re going to love the book that I wrote. It’s called Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon in print or kindle version.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- What makes someone rich.
- Questions I invite you to ask yourself about what a rich person means to you.
- The root cause of so many people’s fear of making more money.
- Why I believe having more money can emphasize and magnify your positive traits.
- What you can do when you notice yourself judging people who have more money than you or who view money differently than you.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Follow my brand new business Instagram account where I’ll be sharing my business tips for all you entrepreneurs!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.