“Do I have the right niche?” This is the most common question I get asked, especially by coaches. Seriously considering your niche is a natural, normal process that all successful coaches go through, but it gets way more airplay in the heads of new coaches than is necessary. So, I’m simplifying the conversation in today’s episode.
If you want to build a successful business, you need a niche. However, searching for the ‘right’ or ‘best’ niche is one of the things that slows new coaches down the most. The truth is, your niche isn’t what’s going to decide how successful you are, so the sooner you can stop spinning in indecision and start getting down to business, the better.
Tune in this week to discover whether or not you have the right niche. I’m sharing a story that illustrates why most niches will work for you if you’re willing to work them, how to decide what you want your niche to be, and how to be patient and consistent as you start building a business around your chosen niche.
Coaching has profoundly impacted my life and the lives of so many others. However, coaching is kind of difficult to describe. It’s easier to show you, so if you want to give coaching a try, you can come get a sample for just $19! Over five days in January, I’m holding a coaching intensive called Get Your Goal. You can come and get coached, you can watch others get coached, and it might just change your life.
If you enjoy this podcast or even if you just find that it sort of piques your curiosity, or it makes you think, you’re going to love the book that I wrote. It’s called Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon in print or kindle version.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why having a niche is so important.
- Why there is no perfect niche and whichever niche you choose is going to require some work on your part.
- How to decide what your niche should be and how you can build your business around that niche.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Follow my brand new business Instagram account where I’ll be sharing my business tips for all you entrepreneurs!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.