Every single human being was born with the light of Christ inside of them. We know this because we were allowed to come to Earth and get bodies because we chose to follow Christ’s plan. However, sometimes letting that light shine, especially when we are younger, can make us feel a little bit insecure and awkward.
I came up with the lessons in this episode with young people in mind, but this advice is applicable to absolutely everyone. We are who we are, but there are some days where it’s more difficult to feel the self-assuredness required to let our light shine. We might worry that people will think we’re weird and life would be easier if we could just be like everyone else. Well, I know that’s not true.
Join me on the podcast this week to discover three ways you can invite the light of Christ to shine through you. We owe it to ourselves and the rest of the world to let our light shine, and even though it can seem like you don’t fit in, Heavenly Father has a plan and I promise you, you will never regret shining your light.
I have the most perfect Christmas gift that you can give yourself or your loved ones! You can now get an annual membership pass to Be Bold as well a special booklet called I Could Be Right: Wisdom from Jody Moore that you can only get with the annual pass. It’s got tons of amazing sketches and captions that would be perfect on your coffee table or for your kids to pick up and learn something from! Click here to find out more.
As well as ASK JODY ANYTHING, I’m hosting a couple of webinars over the next few weeks around dealing with anxiety and how to deal with loved ones questioning or leaving the church. Click here to find out more.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- 3 things you can do to invite the light of Christ that will benefit you in the long-term.
- Why you don’t just owe it to yourself to shine your light.
- How Satan wants to use your innate desire to fit in to stop you shining from your light.
- Why the things that make you different, no matter how bad they feel right now, will eventually be celebrated.
- How I discovered that Heavenly Father is on your side and would never want you to feel bad for doing things your own way.
Mentioned on the Show:
- Join me for the next Ask Jody Anything coaching call!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!