We’re all on our own journeys when it comes to spirituality, and it’s not going to look exactly the same for all of us. So, whatever the level of spirituality you’re currently experiencing is, I want you to tune in this week with an open mind.
I’m using the concept of God as we believe in the LDS Church, but you can easily modify this to fit any divine power you believe in. I’m starting from the premise that this life we’re experiencing isn’t just a happy accident. So, if you consider that there is a higher power that has some role in orchestrating this amazing world we live in, I want you to ask yourself, who or what is that higher power?
I find a lot of people raised in religious settings have a fear-based perception of God, or are always looking for the answers externally. However, I believe there are ways we can think about God that serve us a whole lot better. So, tune in this week to discover what might be missing from your current experience of spirituality, and how you can work toward your own spiritual awakening in a way that accounts for the human condition and the complexities of being a human on our planet.
I want to invite you to Wellness Week, a new 5-day workshop I’m going to be teaching very soon. This is a great way to get a better feel for how coaching can impact your life, and while I can’t promise to change your life in 5 days, you’ll be shocked at the change you can experience in this time. Best of all? It’s only $19! Click here to grab your spot now.
If you enjoy this podcast, or even if it just piques your curiosity and makes you think, you’re going to love my book, Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon for Kindle, in print, and on Audible!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why I consider a fear-based belief in God as a kind of trauma and not the purpose of our doctrine.
- What a fear-based belief in a higher power looks like and how a person with this perspective thinks.
- Why looking outside of yourself for answers to spiritual enlightenment is never going to work.
- The difference between being spiritually awake versus spiritually snoozing and why one isn’t necessarily better than the other.
- How to find the answers to what you truly believe from an internal perspective, the way God intended, and make room for the Spirit in your life.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.