Inside Be Bold, there’s a dedicated space for you to ask a coach any number of questions on any number of topics, and we answer them all. It used to be just me keeping up on all of them until I couldn’t anymore, and we’ve now got such a huge library of resources on our Ask a Coach page that we turned it into a book that our members get.
The Best of Ask Jody is our exclusive book for Be Bold members where we’ve compiled some amazing questions from clients. On this episode, I’m sharing a handful of these questions with my answers for real-life application on a variety of topics, from self-sabotage to navigating slumps in your business or marriage, and I think you’re going to find these questions incredibly helpful.
Listen in this week for a sneak peek into The Best of Ask Jody. I’m offering my thoughts on handling disagreements or arguments calmly, feeling stuck when you want to forgive someone in your life, and the first step to cultivating self-love and self-confidence.
My sister Natalie Clay and I are hosting a three-day intensive deep-dive coaching retreat called Redesign Retreat, happening April 21st to the 23rd. Click here to find out more and to grab a limited seat!
If you enjoy this podcast, or even if it just piques your curiosity and makes you think, you’re going to love my book, Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon for Kindle, in print, and on Audible!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- How to get past the self-sabotage that happens when you want to take good care of yourself.
- My tips for handling disagreements or arguments calmly.
- What to do if you’re worried about your husband’s reaction to decisions you want to make.
- Why forgiveness is always a choice you can make when you’re ready.
- How to navigate feeling disconnected from your spouse.
- Where to start if you’ve fallen into a slump in your business.
- What to do if you’re constantly seeking approval from other people.
- How to start cultivating self-love.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.