I’m doing something a little different this week. I’ve been fascinated by and trying to learn more about storytelling lately, so today, I’m sharing a true story from my and my children’s lives. And it’s all about the school bus.
This is a specific story about one of my kid’s experiences, but it perfectly illustrates what so many people go through in many aspects of their lives. It’s a story of change, acceptance, fear, and growth because we all need reminding that even when things feel challenging, we are right on track.
Join me this week as I share a story that perfectly encapsulates our human experience. Whether it’s school buses, being a parent, or anything else in your life, this episode will hopefully give you permission to have and embrace seasons of both light and darkness.
If you enjoy this podcast, or even if it just piques your curiosity and makes you think, you’re going to love my book, Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon for Kindle, in print, and on Audible!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why storytelling is important to me.
- My kids’ experience of riding the school bus.
- The moral of this story that I found to be helpful in my life.
- Why the experience of 50/50 is what makes our lives rich.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.