Divorce can often be so challenging, no matter our background or life experience. Not only is there still so much shame associated with divorce, even as prevalent as it is in our society today, but there are additional nuances specific to the LDS culture and faith that make the experience even more painful.
My guest on the show this week is Life Coach School certified coach, Tanya Hale. Tanya specializes in coaching middle-aged, divorced LDS women, and she helps them move forward so they can thrive in mid-life. She was married for 24 years before her own divorce six years ago, and she’s a firm believer that divorce is not evidence of failure, but rather an experience that can provide some of our greatest opportunities for growth.
Join us this week as Tanya shares her top recommendations and advice for anyone going through a divorce. She’s showing you why pointing fingers at your spouse is preventing your healing, how to approach yourself with compassion as you take responsibility for your next chapter of life, and why a mid-life divorce can be the perfect storm for creating a better version of ourselves.
During the summer months, I like to offer you a little extra help when it comes to your business endeavors. Whether it’s a business you’re launching or growing, or you’re working on a project or side gig, I have an amazing free resource to help you. I’ve set up the Business Minded Facebook Group. I’ll be going live every week, teaching business strategies and mindset techniques, taking questions, and it’s all totally free! Click here to get involved.
I’m in the midst of planning a conference for entrepreneurs, specifically geared towards women with conservative values. If you want to start your business and don’t want to change your value system in order to be successful, you’ll want to join us for Impact 2.0. It’s happening July 27th and 28th in Salt Lake City, so click here to find out more and register!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Some of the biggest challenges Tanya’s clients are facing as they go through a divorce.
- Tanya’s two-pronged approach to taking responsibility.
- How taking responsibility for your life isn’t about tolerating mistreatment.
- Why healing becomes so much more challenging when you’re blaming your spouse.
- How you might be fighting for your own disempowerment, and how to shift the narrative.
- Tanya’s top recommendations for anyone going through a divorce or who knows someone going through a divorce.
- How Tanya intentionally thinks about the story of her own marriage.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Tanya Hale: Website | Instagram | Facebook | Podcast
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.