People come to me and they want to know how they can trust other people. Whether it’s a teenage child who’s been lying to you, a boss who you feel has wronged you, or a spouse who was unfaithful, trusting other people can feel extremely difficult and bring up a lot of mental drama.
But before we can learn how to trust, we have to start with asking, what even is trust? I believe it’s a set of beliefs and sentences we have about a person that creates a reassuring feeling in our bodies. So, how can we begin to trust someone who we’re not sure is worthy of our trust? That’s what we’re discussing in today’s episode.
If you have someone in your life who you’re struggling to trust, you need to tune in this week because I’m showing why it might not even be necessary to start trusting others. I’m sharing why, despite what you might think, trusting someone doesn’t have anything to do with the other person, and how you can live a life you love, whether or not you decide to trust other people unconditionally.
I am teaching a five-day workshop called Train Your Brain, and you’re invited to join me. We’re doing a 90-minute Zoom call every day where I’m teaching you how to get your head in the right place to be able to achieve your goals and solve your problems. I’ll even be doing live coaching. All you have to do is raise your hand! And the best part is it’s only $19. And if you can’t make the call live or you want to watch them again, they will all be recorded for you to watch any time. Click here to join us.
If you enjoy this podcast, or even if it just piques your curiosity and makes you think, you’re going to love my book, Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon for Kindle, in print, and on Audible!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- The sentences and beliefs that result in us trusting someone.
- Why I don’t believe any human is 100% trustworthy in how they represent themselves, and that’s okay.
- What we want to feel and experience when we put our trust in other people.
- How to see why trusting someone may not actually be helpful or necessary, no matter how ideal it seems.
- Why us trusting someone else has absolutely nothing to do with the other person.
- How to exercise your authority over your experience and choose trust in any situation you want to.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!