One question that comes up all the time is some variation of, “How do I know if I should quit?” People ask this in relation to businesses, relationships, and all sorts of other areas of life. We have a lot of messaging around quitting, like, “Winners never quit and quitters never win.” However, quitting is something that winners do way more often than you might think.
Quitting is a necessary part of life. So, when it comes to the question of, “When should I quit?” my answer is all the time, every single day. Now, I know this sounds counterintuitive, but I invite you to stay with me here to see all of the ways you’re currently quitting, and all of the places you need to start quitting.
Tune in this week for some help in deciding why it might be time to quit, and why it might not be. I’m sharing how to question yourself in a way that allows you to quit for the best possible reasons, instead of quitting to avoid discomfort, disappointment, or any reason that is truly not useful.
During the summer months, I like to offer you a little extra help when it comes to your business endeavors. Whether it’s a business you’re launching or growing, or you’re working on a project or side gig, I have an amazing free resource to help you. I’ve set up the Business Minded Facebook Group. I’ll be going live every week, teaching business strategies and mindset techniques, taking questions, and it’s all totally free! Click here to get involved.
I’m in the midst of planning a conference for entrepreneurs, specifically geared towards women with conservative values. If you want to start your business and don’t want to change your value system in order to be successful, you’ll want to join us for Impact 2.0. It’s happening July 27th and 28th in Salt Lake City, so click here to find out more and register!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why quitting is a necessary and unavoidable part of life, especially if you want to be successful.
- Where you’re already quitting in the best ways without even realizing.
- How I quit in little ways every single day.
- A better question to ask yourself rather than, “When should I quit?”
- The wrong reasons to quit versus the best reasons to quit.
- How to start quitting for the right reasons.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.