Why your feelings matter is something I’ve talked about before on the podcast, but I’m looking at it from a new angle today. I’m always trying to sell you all, and myself, on the idea that feelings matter way more than we tend to realize. And the more we understand that, the more powerful we become in the experience of our lives.
We all have commitments that we need to honor, but sometimes you’re going to have strong feelings and emotions about the things you’re facing in your life. We often believe that if we prioritize our to-do list or achieve something, our feelings will take care of themselves. But the truth here may surprise you.
Tune in this week to discover the truth about your feelings. I’m showing you how to get clear on your feelings, how they’re the driving force within you, what they’re trying to tell you, and how to treat your feelings with the respect and recognition they deserve.
If you enjoy this podcast, or even if it just piques your curiosity and makes you think, you’re going to love my book, Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon for Kindle, in print, and on Audible!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why your feelings truly do matter.
- How understanding what your feelings are trying to tell you will change your life forever.
- Why thinking of your feelings as soft, sensitive, or ambiguous is never helpful in the long term.
- What you can do to see where your current feelings are coming from.
- Why your feelings are the ultimate reason and driver for your ability or inability to succeed.
- How to start feeling your feelings, good or bad, and allow them to influence your life and decisions in a positive way.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Digital Freedom Productions
- Will by Will Smith and Mark Manson
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!