Merry Christmas everyone! With the New Year quickly approaching, have you stopped to intentionally consider all the successes you’ve had this year? Especially after the year we’ve had, where all we’ve been doing is complaining and wanting it to all be over, there couldn’t be a more perfect time to pause and think about what is better now than it was at the beginning of the year.
Even though it might be hard to believe after the challenges 2020 has thrown at us, I believe that our world is constantly getting better, and so are we as individuals. We’re so zoomed in on our own lives and our progress is so gradual that it can be challenging to see, but I have just the exercise today to help you zoom out and see how you’ve absolutely killed it this year.
Listen in this week as I share 20 of my successes from 2020! Regardless of the year, I always take the time to notice all the things that have gotten better in my own life, to purposefully redirect my brain in this way. So if you find yourself feeling disappointed thinking about how you’ve fallen short of your dreams and what you didn’t accomplish, you need this exercise too, and I hope my list inspires you to get started.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you, including my new upcoming course, Lighten up for the Holidays. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why I like to practice pausing at the end of the year.
- My list of 20 successes from 2020.
- The importance of acknowledging your successes.
- Why noticing your failures can fuel you forward to show up the way you need to.
- How to create your own list of things that are better now than they were at the beginning of the year.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- It’s a Teen Thing podcast
- The Queen’s Gambit
- Brad Jensen
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!