I was brought up in a family where we didn’t place much value on talking about ourselves. Sharing the thoughts that we have about ourselves was something we considered self-centered, and we’d consider it much nicer to ask to hear about others.
Now, I still believe this to be true, but at the same time, I think it’s the right time for me to put myself and my work out there into the world a little bit differently than I previously have. I always say I’m doing this work right along with all of you, and today, I want to show you exactly what that looks like for me.
Join me this week for an insight into what’s going on in my brain when it comes to self-coaching and mind-management. I really wanted to get vulnerable with you guys this week so you can see that, even though I’m the one giving the answers, that doesn’t mean all of the stuff I teach is not a problem for me as well.
As well as ASK JODY ANYTHING, I’m hosting a couple of webinars over the next few weeks around dealing with anxiety and how to deal with loved ones questioning or leaving the church. Click here to find out more.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why I decided that now is the right time to get a little bit vulnerable with all of you.
- 2 ways I buffer in my life and why I’m trying to work on them.
- Why I don’t try to be an amazing mother.
- How my “insensitivity” is both a gift and a burden.
- Why I struggle to feel authentically myself in some areas of life.
- Where my confidence as a coach really comes from.
- The one thing I need coaching around the most.
Mentioned on the Show:
- Come hang out with me in Utah at Better Than Happy Live! I’ll be there in September to spend a whole day with you, give you a taste of coaching, and record a live podcast all about how to create a deliberate future.
- Be Bold
- Join me for the next Ask Jody Anything coaching call!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!