If you’re familiar with coaching, you’ll know that the ultimate goal isn’t to always feel happy or good. We sometimes want or need to feel bad for a variety of reasons, and negative emotions can serve a purpose. Feeling disempowered, however, keeps us stuck and prevents us from going after the life we’re meant to live.
That’s why, as a coach, I get to help people feel better, but my goal is always to help people become empowered. Empowerment is the best gift I can give my clients, and today, I’m exploring what prevents us from feeling empowered, and what I’ve observed about the journey to becoming empowered.
Join me on this episode as I break down the four stages people go through on their journey to empowerment and what each stage looks like. You’ll hear how this journey is often not linear, what happens when we feel disempowered, and why empowerment is what truly serves us best.
I’m inviting you to our brand-new podcast hotline where you can call in and ask me a question. Call 888-HI-JODYM or 888-445-6396 to leave me your question, and I can’t wait to address it right here on the podcast!
If you’re ready to learn how to apply teachings from the podcast to your real life and experience transformations to both your inner and outer world, come check out Better Than Happy: The Masterclass. There are three different dates and times to choose from, so click here to grab your spot today.
If you want to take what you’re learning on the podcast and take it to the next level, implementing these lessons in your life, you need to join The Lab! It encompasses all the best parts of Be Bold while creating an environment that better serves the audience of this podcast. Click here for more details.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why my goal as a coach is to always help people become empowered.
- The 4 stages people go through on their journey to empowerment.
- What happens when we feel disempowered.
- How we get into a state of emotional immaturity.
- The difference between accountability and empowerment.
- What it means to be committed to your goal without being attached to it.
Mentioned on the Show:
- Coaching changed my life and I’ve watched it change the lives of thousands of men and women since. But is it right for you? You’ll only know by giving it a try. Try it out today by clicking here.
- I’ve written a book to introduce thought work in a way children will understand called Carl and Sophia and Your Amazing Brain, illustrated by my talented daughter Macy!
- Come check out Be Bold
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Follow my brand new business Instagram account where I’ll be sharing my business tips for all you entrepreneurs!
- Check out this episode on my YouTube channel
- Huberman Lab Podcast
- 443. Love Like Jesus with Ben Schilaty
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.