This subject is one I have a lot of experience with personally, and I’ve coached so many of you through it as well in different areas of your lives, but it especially comes up for business owners. So, if there are people in your life who don’t seem supportive of you starting your own business, I want you to listen in closely this week.
It could be a spouse who thinks you’re fooling yourself, or maybe your parents or friends who say you’re crazy. Whatever this looks like in your life right now, I’m showing you how to navigate that situation in your relationship, and how to get your head into a space that will allow you to be successful as an entrepreneur.
Tune in this week to discover the work that you have to do if you have someone in your life whose opinion you trust and they just don’t believe in you. I’m sharing why we crave approval from others, and how to get into the right mindset for creating a successful business, regardless of what other people think about your ability as an entrepreneur.
You don’t miss out on any of the exciting things I have coming that will help you achieve your business goals, so sign up for my Business Minded waitlist here!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why we think we need other people to approve of our decisions.
- What we really want when we’re looking for other people to believe in us.
- How I see people weigh other people’s opinions way more heavily than their own.
- Why you don’t need the support of your spouse or your parents to be successful at anything.
- How to deal with wanting to start a business but the important people in your life don’t believe in you.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Kris Plachy
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!