I’m giving you the first installment of a six-part framework that I have created especially for this Business Minded series. I’m going to teach you one piece of this framework at a time over the course of the next few weeks. Some of it may seem simple, other parts more complex, and all of it worked for me in building a business from the ground up.
The first part of the process I’m sharing with you is setting short-term goals in your business. This may seem like a simple step, but some guidance in this area will shed some light on where you can improve your business and drive it forward in a meaningful way, and I’m here to help you see what that might look like for you.
Join me for the second episode of Business Minded as I share the ins and outs of setting goals. I’m discussing why setting goals is the only way to start building and growing your business, the two types of goals that will move you forward, and how to start setting goals for your business right now.
You don’t miss out on any of the exciting things I have coming that will help you achieve your business goals, so sign up for my Business Minded waitlist here!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why this six-part framework is something you can use at any stage in your business, even if you haven’t gotten off the ground yet.
- What makes me cringe around using the word goal, but why it’s something we can’t ignore.
- The two different kinds of goals that have moved my business forward and how I approach each of them.
- Why you don’t need to know the how right now to start working towards a business goal, even if it seems impossible.
- The importance of acknowledging and celebrating when you reach a goal you have set for yourself.
- How to start setting goals in your business and exactly where to start.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!