In this very last Business Minded bonus episode, we’re discussing something that I hear a lot. I often get comments from people who tell me I have the best niche and target market, that I’m so lucky to have gotten into coaching when I did, and I always say that this is absolutely not the case.
This might sound like bad news, but this is actually the best news ever. Luck implies you have to be in the right place at the right time, that it’s limited, and that the odds are not everyone can have it. But I didn’t just somehow trip and stumble upon a successful business, and you don’t have to rely on luck either.
Listen in this week as I show you why creating a business is not about luck. The truth is creating what you want is not out of your control and you don’t have to be lucky to have it. You can have a reliable, sustainable, and extremely successful business, and I’m showing you what is required of you to make it happen.
We are finally opening the doors to our much-awaited Business Minded coaching program. So, if you’re in Be Bold, there will be a live call for you guys on August 23rd at 11AM Pacific time with details of different options and how to apply. And if you’re not in Be Bold, be sure to get on my waitlist because there will be a live call for all of you August 24th at 9AM Pacific time. And you need to be sharp because we close for applications on August 31st and we won’t be opening up again for a whole year!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why it’s important to know that success has nothing to do with luck.
- How this is the best news possible.
- Why so many people give up on building a business.
- What is required of you to create a reliable, sustainable, and successful business.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!