You guys have had close calls before, right? You know when something happens and it could have been a disaster, or it was so nearly a disaster, but luckily, for whatever reason, it wasn’t a disaster, but your brain still wants to loop on it over and over again?
I had a close call of my own this week, which gave me the inspiration for this episode because I’ve been watching my brain in this situation. And instead of indulging in what could have gone wrong, I’ve been playing with what will serve me best when close calls happen. And I’m sharing how you can do the same in this episode.
Tune in this week to discover what’s going on in your brain when you have a close call and why your brain wants to react the way it does. And once you have this understanding, we can start looking at how you want to react intentionally, mentally, and emotionally with as little suffering as possible after a close call.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
Towards the end of this summer, I will be launching my business coaching program, Business Minded. To get on the interest list for when the doors open, click here.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- What a close call might look like for you, from the day-to-day to the spectacular.
- Why our brain loves to loop on these situations where something almost went wrong.
- A recent example of a close call I had, and how my brain dealt with it at the time.
- How, in hindsight, I could have chosen to process this close call mentally and emotionally.
- What you can do to calm your brain when you’ve just experienced a close call and use it as a learning experience.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!