I get asked for advice around your teenagers literally all the time. You want to know how to help them, how to deal with them, what to do if your teenager is failing at school, and where you can get coaching for your teenager. So, today, we’ve got a very special guest on to shed some light on these topics.
Joey Mascio is a father and the most amazing coach for teenagers. He is a performer and teacher who fell in love with his role in the discipline office. Through his work as what he calls “disciplinarian with a difference” Joey honed his skills in coaching the kids who got sent his way, and now he’s here to help all of you and your teenagers!
Tune in this week to get more of an insight about what might be going on with your teen, how Joey helps teenagers through his coaching work, and how to know whether or not coaching is the right fit for your teenager. I love the work Joey is doing in the world, and if you’re struggling with your teens, this episode is exactly what you need to hear.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
Towards the end of this summer, I will be launching a business coaching program. To get on the interest list for when the doors open, click here.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- The story of how Joey and his wife Angela found coaching.
- Why Joey felt compelled to volunteer to work in the discipline office at the school where he teaches.
- How Joey created a culture of positivity around his work as a disciplinarian.
- The mental and emotional challenges of today’s world that are unique to our teenagers.
- Where we make incorrect assumptions about our children’s education, especially as it relates to the pandemic.
- Why Joey is a firm believer that no matter what’s going on with your kid’s education right now, everything is going to be fine.
- The point at which your child might benefit from coaching, and where maybe you as the parent need coaching.
- How Joey helps teenagers make better choices and take responsibility without using guilt or force.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Joey Mascio: Website | Facebook | Twitter
- Joey’s Podcast: Secrets for an Awesome Life
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!