Today, I’m sharing a real client coaching session right here on the podcast! Have you ever felt like life wasn’t fair? I definitely have. We’ve all been there. We’re taught from a young age that life isn’t fair, and while we accept that and know that arguing with this is a waste of time, we still do it every now and then.
If you know that thinking about the unfairness of it all is a waste of time and you want to stop but you just don’t know how, today’s episode is for you. My client is struggling with the thought, “It’s not fair…” and I’m here to coach them on dealing with their situation.
Tune in this week to hear some real coaching with a real client about a situation that they perceive to be unfair. This particular client is dealing with some issues related to child support, but there is value in this episode for anyone dealing with an unfair situation who just wants a fair outcome for everyone involved.
If you’re ready to learn how to apply teachings from the podcast to your real life and experience transformations to both your inner and outer world, come check out Better Than Happy: The Masterclass. There are three different dates and times to choose from, so click here to grab your spot today.
If you want to take what you’re learning on the podcast and take it to the next level, implementing these lessons in your life, you need to join The Lab! It encompasses all the best parts of Be Bold while creating an environment that better serves the audience of this podcast. Click here for more details.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- What real-life coaching looks like.
- How we compare incomparable situations and think of them as unfair.
- The feelings that come up when we’re stuck in thoughts of unfairness.
- How to take charge of your brain when it’s thinking thoughts that aren’t useful.
- Why arguing with reality never helps us feel better.
- How to get clear on your thoughts and see that you aren’t the victim of your story, you’re the hero.
Mentioned on the Show:
- Coaching changed my life and I’ve watched it change the lives of thousands of men and women since. But is it right for you? You’ll only know by giving it a try. Try it out today by clicking here.
- I’ve written a book to introduce thought work in a way children will understand called Carl and Sophia and Your Amazing Brain, illustrated by my talented daughter Macy!
- Come check out Be Bold
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Follow my brand new business Instagram account where I’ll be sharing my business tips for all you entrepreneurs!
- Check out this episode on my YouTube channel
- Byron Katie
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.