Have you ever had one of those days where you felt like all you did was complain all day? That was my experience yesterday. After reflecting on my day and general experience of it, I realized there was a laundry list of things I was complaining about, and I’ll bet you can resonate with this.
The truth is that we are all addicted to complaining, and it’s understandably gotten especially bad over the last couple of years. There are some weeks where we find ourselves complaining more than others, and that’s just part of our human experience, but you don’t have to feel stuck or trapped when you find yourself in a seemingly never-ending complaining cycle.
Join me this week as I show you why we’re all addicted to complaining and the detriments of this addiction. I’m sharing the most powerful thoughts that help me redirect my brain when I feel stuck, and my tips for how to approach the people around you who have a pattern of complaining.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- 17 things I complained about just in one day out loud.
- Why we are all addicted to complaining.
- The detriments of complaining.
- What you can do about it when you notice yourself complaining.
- How to approach other people around you who have a pattern of complaining.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!