As a coach, I love helping people reach their goals. It’s amazing when I see my clients taking more action in their lives and becoming more successful in whatever area of their lives they want to work on. We start by looking at how to get you moving and feeling determined when, in the moment, you don’t feel like it.
When you have a goal you want to achieve or something you want to create, you need to have at least some level of determination. You need to access that extra bit of strength, energy, or concentration. However, in trying to generate determination, it’s important to stay away from scarcity thoughts like, “If this doesn’t work out, then I’m in trouble…”.
Tune in this week to discover the difference between determination and scarcity. I’m showing you why determination and commitment are essential for doing difficult things, how you might be unknowingly slipping into a scarcity mindset when you’re going all in on your goals, and you’ll learn what you can do before the scarcity takes over and leaves you stuck.
We have the best holiday gift for you this year, something many of you have been asking us for for years. It’s Better Than Happy: The Masterclass, a deep dive interactive experience with me. To secure your spot or to give this class as a gift to someone you love, click here!
If you want to take what you’re learning on the podcast and take it to the next level, implementing these lessons in your life, you need to join The Lab! It encompasses all the best parts of Be Bold while creating an environment that better serves the audience of this podcast. Click here for more details.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why achieving difficult things means you need to create some level of determination.
- The discomfort of determination.
- What real determination looks like versus scarcity.
- Why you might slip into scarcity while trying to create determination.
- How to identify where you’re in a scarcity mindset and how it’s holding you back.
Mentioned on the Show:
- Coaching changed my life and I’ve watched it change the lives of thousands of men and women since. But is it right for you? You’ll only know by giving it a try. Try it out today by clicking here.
- I’ve written a book to introduce thought work in a way children will understand called Carl and Sophia and Your Amazing Brain, illustrated by my talented daughter Macy!
- Come check out Be Bold
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Follow my brand new business Instagram account where I’ll be sharing my business tips for all you entrepreneurs!
- Check out this episode on my YouTube channel
- The Dr. John Delony Show – Podcast
- The Moth – Podcast
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.