We’re diving into the concept of intentionality today, and I’m talking about it in the context of how exercising it helps you align with your own inner wisdom. Many of us like to have direction from others and advice for what to do or not do, but blindly applying any and all advice in your life can lead to self-sabotage.
I’m outlining a few examples today to demonstrate the direction I’m taking this concept in. Too often, we don’t allow our brain and its nuances to guide us to our goals, and instead, we rely too much on other people to help us get there. Exercising intentionality helps you decide what serves you best and ask what the intention is behind any direction you receive.
Join me this week as I show you why exercising intentionality is so important, and why doing this will help you stop self-sabotaging intentionally or unintentionally. Taking back ownership over your agency, deciding who you want to be, and honoring that version of you requires intentionality, so I hope this episode gives you clarity on how to best do that.
If you’re a coach certified through The Life Coach School, I want to invite you to a program I’m calling An Advanced Certification in Faith-Based Coaching. You don’t have to be a coach who coaches within a religious context to join this program, but I’ll be teaching tools around this topic, along with all the tools I’ve developed over the years to help you take your coaching to the next level. Click here to get on the waitlist, and I can’t wait to see you there!
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- What I mean by intentionality and its function.
- How to apply the advice you get from anyone in an intentional way.
- Why we lose intentionality.
- How we rely on other people too much and don’t rely enough on our internal wisdom.
- Examples of instances where exercising intentionality is necessary.
- How to stop self-sabotaging.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!