Expansion and creation are in our DNA; they are our nature. We want to expand personally but we also want to participate in the creation and expansion of the elements around us, and we do that by joining things together and making connections.
So often we listen to things that reinforce what we already think instead of opening ourselves up to new beliefs, but doing so is crucial if we want to expand. Understanding one another is how we connect. This doesn’t mean that we have to agree with one another or change our opinions or beliefs, but we have to seek to understand other people.
In this episode, I’m offering you an opportunity to take a look at yourself, self-reflect, and get back in touch with the part of you that wants to create, connect, and expand. Hear what truly expands us as individuals, the work I do to expand myself personally, and learn how to get better at seeking to understand rather than seeking to be right and prove other people wrong.
I want to invite you to Wellness Week, a new 5-day workshop I’m going to be teaching very soon. This is a great way to get a better feel for how coaching can impact your life, and while I can’t promise to change your life in 5 days, you’ll be shocked at the change you can experience in this time. Best of all? It’s only $19! Click here to grab your spot now.
If you enjoy this podcast, or even if it just piques your curiosity and makes you think, you’re going to love my book, Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon for Kindle, in print, and on Audible!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- The opposite of expansion and creation.
- How to be more open to other viewpoints.
- What really creates expansion.
- The importance of investing in yourself.
- Some examples where I’ve seen this work done really well.
- Why the culture of divisiveness in this country feels so off to us.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Rob Bell
- Rob Bell – Everything is Spiritual
- Cake by Courtney
- Anthony Sweat
- Amy Chua – Overcoming Political Tribalism
- Think Again by Adam Grant
- The Power of Regret by Daniel Pink
- Julie Taylor
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.