We hear about the fear of failure very often, but have you ever experienced the fear of success? It’s this odd thing that happens to most of us around all kinds of goals we have, and it certainly tends to show up when it comes to our businesses.
The truth is we aren’t actually fearful of winning or achieving our goals like this fear tries to make us believe. Our brains have a brilliant way of keeping us from danger. In business, that danger looks like judgment or criticism from other people, disappointment when something we try doesn’t work out, and negative emotions in general. However, it’s all nonsense.
Join me this week to hear four ways the fear of success manifests in business, and why, in reality, it’s actually not a problem. I’m showing you why you have zero reason to fear success, and how to avoid falling prey to your primitive brain’s fears.
I want to give away all of my best secrets, and that’s why I’ve created a free training. If you’re a coach or you want to start a similar business and are struggling to figure out how to get started, you need this training. To get it, all you have to do is click here!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why we experience a fear of success.
- 4 ways the fear of success manifests.
- Why these manifestations of the fear of success are often just nonsense our brains offer.
- How to override and throw out these thoughts.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Follow my brand new business Instagram account where I’ll be sharing my business tips for all you entrepreneurs!
- Get my Free Training on How to Develop a Coaching Practice
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.